Photo / Video Shooting @ Delhi Airport
Indira Gandhi International Airport offers excellent opportunities for Video shooting and Photography at all its terminals. The Airport continues to provide top-notch in-airport services and amenities that offer a positive passenger experience to people travelling through Delhi airport. Being India’s No.1 Airport, Delhi airport has unmatched infrastructure and offers some of the best locations for Videography and Photography in Delhi.
Delhi airport has astounding architecture, expansive outdoor and indoor areas, which provide a perfect backdrop for photography, film and video shoots. The iconic art installations, beautiful airside view from the glass walls of the terminal, captivating arrival area with mudras, sprawling retail area and abundant airside space are absolute favourites for Cinematographers. Delhi airport has witnessed and played a part in the making of many movie blockbusters, web series, documentaries and commercials. You are welcome to make us a part of your movie creations at Delhi airport.
Here are a few steps to help obtain necessary permissions to shoot a Film / Web series / Documentaries / or any other photo/video shootings at the Delhi airport:
- 1. Interested Party(s) (Video/ film shoot agency) may approach Delhi airport requesting for video/film shoot
2. Interested Party(s) have to take the DGCA’s permission and make a request to Delhi airport along with details of the shoot (either by email or letter). Details required are; synopsis of the shoot, date, time, location, scene to be shot, crew members, and other requirements, if any.
- 3. Interested Party(s) to make the payment to Delhi airport as per the rates shared.
- 4. NOC/Permission from Delhi airport provided to the party
- 5. CISF permission, BCAS permission and Airport entry passes to be taken by the party under the guidance of Delhi airport
6. Permission from Delhi police, customs and Immigration is taken by Interested Party(s)
- 7. Delhi airport also provides information to respective authorities for permission
- 8. It takes between 3-5 days for all required permissions to be granted.
- 9. Areas available for video shoots:
a. Terminal 3, Terminal 2 and Terminal 1 of IGI Airport (Inside and Outside)
- b. Approach Roads leading to Airport and Aerocity
For Photo / Video Shooting enquiries at Delhi Airport, please write to: